Sunday, April 10, 2016

Just a couple of small finishes to share...

I have been busy with other stuff of late, so not much stitching has been done. I do have two finishes to share...

First is the next LHN Virtue Sampler, for March... Peace. Stitched, not yet finished. NONE are finish-finished yet, tho I have all the supplies. Just need some time!
Then, entirely on a whim, I pulled out Just Nan's Bluebird Sampler and completed that! I have seen others' finishes of it, and I just wanted it for ME! I skipped the back stitched letters... not my fave!



I have made a start on a piece for my younger daughter. She likes Orcas...

This is the chart....but...

I am doing the Orcas on the bottom left, here on the back cover...

So, that's really it! I can't believe it, but... that is all I have to share!

Hugs,

Maggee

18 comments:

Blu said...

Lovely stitching! I really like the colours of Bluebird Sampler. Very pretty and muted.
Your new start looks fun.

Robin in Virginia said...

Love the Bluebird Sampler and the Peace sheep is sweet. Nice start on the Orcas piece. What fabric are you using?

Vickie said...

I like the Bluebird Sampler very, very much too.

Barb said...

The Peace is so pretty. You have lots of great stitching

Denise said...

Pretty! Take a breath and think calm thoughts. Things will slow down soon. (I hope) Besides spring is around the corner even if Mother Nature is completely confused.

Beth said...

You've been busy Maggee! Glad you enjoyed the Just Nan stitch.

Justine said...

What lovely pieces you've been stitching! Bluebird Sampler is so pretty. Were the letters supposed to be backstitched? They really don't need it.

Brigitte said...

You have two very beautiful finishes. I particularly love the alphabet, I have never seen this before.
Your new start will make your daughter happy.

Carol said...

How pretty both of these are, Maggee! I've never seen the JN Bluebird Sampler stitched up, but what pretty colors are in it--perfect for a bird lover like you, too :)

Katie said...

Oh I love the Orca piece!!! Please share the progress on it. Congrats on your other two finishes.

Andrea said...

Wonderful stitching. Looking forward to the progress on the orca design.

Kaisievic said...

Two very pretty finishes and a great new start - so lot's to share, my dear.

Penny said...

A couple of pretty finishes, Maggee! Love the Orcas, too. : )

Heather said...

All? Great progress :)

Brenda said...

Love your new finishes!!!! I have many LHN stitched and with their finishing fabrics just WAITING to be totally finished!

Love your new JN Bluebird sampler!!! That's one chart I don't have in my stash but believe me.....I have PLENTY of JN left to stitch! LOL

Our photos said...

Beautiful your work!
Suzi

http://suzi7.blogspot.nl/

Tiffstitch said...

Nice finishes and great start on the Orcas!

Lillie said...

Sweet finish on both and a good start on Orca.