Thursday, February 18, 2016

Need Prayers too!

I am a nervous wreck! My daughter and son-in-law that have three daughters are going through a time of it! Yesterday, the middle daughter started having horrible abdominal pain, with vomiting and fainting... went to the doctor, got sent to the ER. ($$) They think she has Crohn's Disease (instead of chronic inflamed appendix as has been diagnosed for the past four years!!??). She went home last evening, with future appointments with gastro, etc... ($$) This morning, youngest daughter is going for a checkup on her horrible migraines (she was treated for a WEEK for them about two weeks ago!! $$), and fainted twice before getting to the car. Got to the ER, fainted again. Lost use of her bowels while waiting, didn't even know it! Being admitted... ($$) Oldest daughter went in to get her cast off her wrist (had pins surgically put in about two or maybe three weeks ago because she had something wrong with her bones... frankly, I forget what the details were!) and they find that the pins are INFECTED!! INSIDE her wrist!! Hello??? Waiting to hear on that one also... She has been in such horrible pain but they kept saying she was just not tolerant!! ($$) Good golly, when will it stop? When will they be fixed properly, instead of 'missing' the true causes, messing up in surgery and so on??? Please pray for them! I can't even begin to say what to pray for... there are so many things! Just lift them up!! Thanks so much!!

Hugs,

Maggee

27 comments:

valerie said...

Oh how terrible! I hope they all get answers and start to feel better. Good thoughts are sent their way.

Vickie said...

I am praying Maggee! I am so very sorry. HUGS

Maggie said...

oh my goodness, i'm so sorry, what a worrying time for you all.

I hope that they can get answers and all start to feel better very soon, sending positive thoughts your way Maggee. xx

Robin in Virginia said...

Oh my goodness! Lifting your granddaughters, their parents and the rest of your family up in prayer, Maggee! I hope they are able to figure each granddaughter illness and get them on the road to complete healing and being healthy again. Thinking of you!

Jane said...

I'm praying for you and your lovely family Maggee, I hope they are all well again soon, hugs to you xxx

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

I am praying for your family. Try and stay strong. Big hugs

Mouse said...

Ohhh my ((((huge hugs))) and positive thoughts being sent your way and to the young ones and hope that they managed to find out what is causing all the problems for each of them ... love mouse xxxxx

Stitchinowl said...

Oh my, when it rains, it pours. Sending prayers and positive thoughts for all of you.
Carolyn

Von said...

Praying for healing and comfort!

rosek1870 said...

Praying!

Linda said...

Oh I'm so sorry to read this Maggee. Sending hugs and happy thoughts to you and your family.

Linda

Barb said...

So sorry, this sounds just horrible. I will certainly keep them all in my prayers!!

Denise said...

Hugs! Prayers for you all.

Heritage Hall said...

This has all the makings of miracles sought, Maggee... Will be in
prayer for your Granddaughters (complete healing) and their Parents, (peace and courage)the Drs.(wisdom and skill), while praying that
you will find clarity and calm in the midst of it all. "Be still and
know that I am God." Give it to Him in His Divine Mercy and Providence.

Heather said...

Oh wow I'm sending good thoughts your way! I had to have pins in my elbow to keep my bone in place she's going to have an awesome scar!

Irene said...

anch'io dirĂ² una preghiera, ti abbraccio forte

Justine said...

Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers Maggee.

cucki said...

I am praying my dear ..I am so sorry to hear this
Sending big hugs and prayers x

Katie said...

I swear life has a way of piling it on doesn't it? I'm so sorry. I will keep your family in my thoughts. Take care of yourself.

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Oh Maggee, when it rains it pours! Sending positive thoughts your way with hugs.

Tiffstitch said...

oh no, I hope they get everything sorted out quickly for everyone. Good grief...

Sally said...

Oh Maggee that is such a mess! You'd think in this day and age they'd be able to diagnose quicker and better than this! Thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts.

Carol said...

Oh, Maggee, I can't imagine how worried you are... Will definitely be keeping your entire family in my prayers. Sending you a caring hug...

Lillie said...

Sending prayers and good thoughts to you and the girls. May they get well soon.

Brigitte said...

This is just horrible. I hope that there has already been a turn for the better and your granddaughters are healing. Sending you and your family lots of positive thoughts.

eileeninmd said...

Wow so much happening, too much for the family.I am sending my prayers, hugs and get well wishes.

Kaisievic said...

Oh my goodness, Maggee, that is all horrible and most terrible - your poor daughter and her family, you must all be beside yourselves. Prayers for correct diagnoses and quick healing and recovery are winging their way from Oz to your family. hugs, Kaye xxxxx