Wednesday, December 30, 2015

One Last One!!

I forgot one last present I stitched! For my stitching buddy, Sheryl... It is from a larger design, in the 2015 Christmas Ornaments issue of JCS, called Hope, by Needle Bling Designs. I had intended on doing the entire piece, but... was afraid I would run out of time... so... shortened it! This is my first time doing that kind of fabric frame. It is stuffed with walnut shells. The stars and Hope are stitched with sparkly Au Ver Soie silk threads, tho it doesn't seem to show up!



Hugs,

Maggee

18 comments:

Barb said...

A very pretty design!

Barb said...

Great piece and so true.

Penny said...

What a wonderful gift for Sheryl! And I love the fabric frame!

butterfly said...

Lovely ornament for your friend.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Justine said...

Beautiful finish Maggee - is that 45 total?! I'm sure Sheryl loved it. Your finishing is so neat.

cucki said...

Happy new year !
Hugs :)

Vonna, The Twisted Stitcher said...

Darling finish! I'm sure your friend loved it!

Katie said...

Oh too cute! Great job!!

Vickie said...

Very, very nice finish Maggee.

Teresa S. said...

Lovely ornament and finishing, Maggee! Happy New Year!

Tiffany said...

It is very nice and love the colors you did it in. Happy New Year.

Andrea said...

A lovely gift. All of your other stitchy finishes were great too on your previous post. It's amazing how items mount up through the year. You don't think you have done many but when you count them ... wham! ... a stack of them.

Happy 2016.

Heather said...

Congrats on a great finish! I love the fabric border :)

Brigitte said...

A very nice gift, Maggee.

Sherry said...

ohhh I love this design! What a beautiful pillow it made!

Carol said...

Very nice, Maggee--and a perfect Christmas sentiment!

Sherry said...

What a beautiful finish and the saying is lovely. Thank you for the very special words you left on my blog! They really meant a lot to me.

blue star stitcher said...

What a sweet gift, it turned out great!