Sunday, June 21, 2015

In Search Of...

Hello everyone! I just realized that I do not have a chart to finish a series... this is not like me at all, but... I have searched and searched, and cannot find it... The chart is called Spring Sampler, by Little House Needleworks. It originally was a kit, but I do not require the threads... I have enough of them for sure!! Here is a picture of it:



So, if anyone has this chart, please drop me a note and we can make a deal (either purchasing it or trading for it--I am open!)

++Edited to add that my friend Robin has the chart! Thanks so much!!++

Hugs,

Maggee

5 comments:

Barb said...

That is so frustrating ! I wish I could help but I have never seen that chart.

Katie said...

Sorry I can't help ya out. Good luck on your search.

Pam in IL said...

Wish I could help with your pattern search. Hope you find it!

Robin said...

Hey Maggee~

I have it if you are still looking for it! Actually, I have all 4. Let me know!

Robin in Virginia

Stitchinowl said...

Glad to hear you were able to find the pattern! Stitchers are the best!
Carolyn