Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Turtle Trot Post for February 2015

Well, even though I have shown my progress on the Turtle Trot projects in earlier posts, I wanted to do an 'official' post to share progress... little as it may be!

Finished 'Song of Spring' by Blackbird Designs

Finished two more Lizzie Kate Double Flip Its ( Listen and Learn) --I think there are about six left!

And I worked a bit on Maryse Dupont's 2014 SAL

So, that's it... for those ten projects I picked...

However, I added another long project to my mix --a freebie that is similar to the Campfire one, in that reverse kind of way, but is on white. Have to admit, I keep checking and double checking myself on it! But it is going to be great! It is a freebie called White Snow that someone on FB was doing... here is a picture--not the best but all I got!



I have picked up the needle a few times, but... not much to show, so that is it for today.

It is rainy and cold here today, so no birding... I am off to sit and stitch actually!! Wow!



Hugs,

Maggee

16 comments:

butterfly said...


I love your freebi chart looks great, hope the sun shines for you soon.

Crystal Rhew Staley said...

What a lovely design!

Robin said...

Like your White Snow piece! We have sun and about 50 here in my part of Virginia.

Enjoy your afternoon stitching!

Robin in Virginia

Vickie said...

Yes, that chart reminded me of your campfire stitch right away. I hope this is a lot easier on your eyes.

Carol said...

We actually had a rare day of sunshine today--what a difference the sun makes :) Happy Happy!!

Your snow freebie is very nice, Maggee--hope you had a good afternoon of stitching!

Barb said...

I hope you have had a good afternoon of stitching. The snow design is lovely. I haven't seen one flake this winter. I'm not complaining.

Linda said...

I love this one Maggee. Looks like a fun stitch.

Linda

Irene said...

meraviglioso

Katie said...

Oh that's beautiful. Good luck with it!

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Sounds like the turtle trot is going well. Love the new start too. Hugs!

Tiffany Pincombe said...

Sounds like a great month and love your new stitch too.

Mdm Samm said...

i love the view, your stitchings..your photos and you ..

Pam in IL said...

Love the White Snow piece and look forward to seeing your progress. It's super cold here, but at least we have some sunshine today.

Sally said...

The White Snow piece looks beautiful.

Have a lovely weekend. Just read about your granddaughter. Hope she is improving daily and making a good recovery.

Sherry @ Thrift My House said...

That's going to be a pretty one! Wish I was patient enough to do some stitching. I'll just enjoy looking at your stitches :-) Have a great week!

Melanie said...

I love those types of all white designs on darker linen. Very pretty!