Thursday, August 14, 2014

Summer Postcard Blog Hop

I decided to join in on the fun of another Blog Hop with Jo at Serendipitous Stitching. This time it is a Summer Postcard Hop!

My postcard comes from Gracie of Needles, Pins and Dragonflies in Arizona! Here is her message:



"I absolutely love having a garden year round with something always in bloom here in Arizona. Watching the bees happily visiting the flowers, listening to the pond fountain gurgling and of course having delightful hummingbirds visit me. It is so relaxing to sit and stitch or read in the garden. This stitched piece is called Garden Party by Just Nan."

I love MY fountain too!

Thanks so much Gracie!

Hugs, Maggee

9 comments:

cucki said...

So beautiful xxx

Sheryl S. said...

Gosh, how lovely this is.

Vickie said...

Oh how nice. I love Just Nan. :) Have a super night Maggee!

gracie said...

Glad you like my postcard! Just Nan is one of my favorite designers.

Sally said...

So pretty.

Brigitte said...

A great summer postcard from gracie.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part! I love the way the garden is all around this garden design.
Just Nan is also a big favourite of mine.

Astrids dragon said...

Beautifully done!

thegreytail said...

Gracie's piece is adorable, how lucky she is! I've never had a garden that was in bloom all year round! on a side note, this will give me the time to work from seeds indoors, and eventually transplant them in early spring! ;)