Thursday, June 19, 2014

MORE finishes...

This week I finished two more projects! Amazing! Without further ado...



Here is Prairie Schooler's Birdhouse Sampler, from the Garden Samplers trio. Done on 36 court Winter Blend by R&R, and DMC threads. Not going to finish it, until I get the other one I like completed. Then I think they will be framed as a set. Or that is my thought TODAY, anyway...



And here is Live Simply by Hands to Work. Pardon the bad picture... did not iron it yet! Haven't done a monochromatic in a long time, and I just flew through this one! It was a fun stitch! On 40-count (one over two!) Light Examplar by Lakeside Linen, using HDF Woad Blue silk floss. Yummm... I am going to do a cube finish with this one... soon! I cant wait to display it!

That's all for now! Off to do some typing for hubby, then to stitch! Enjoy your day!

Hugs,

Maggee

23 comments:

The Inspired Stitcher said...

Congrats on the finishes! I love the red winged black birds in the PS one. Love the other one too. Super nice all around!

cucki said...

wow super sweet stitching..
hugs x

Melissa said...

Love both of them! I've stitched the first one and the second is in my to stitch pile!

Mii Stitch said...

Lovely designs, great finishes.

marly said...

A set! I like that. I don't think I've ever stitched a mono. Since I hate changing colors, I should have several.

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finishes Maggee.

Linda

Jeanne said...

Love both of these classic patterns - great job!!

Vickie said...

ooOoo! Fabulous! Great work Maggee!

Tracey said...

Beautiful! I'm so jealous- I am just still stitching away on my same project..

Blu said...

Great finishes!

Barb said...

Both of your finishes are just lovely!!!

Beth said...

Maggee - they are are both WONDERFUL. I love PS. Period. But boy I sure do like your monochromic stitch too. Such a pretty color you chose as I am mad about most things blue. Congrats!

Brigitte said...

Two very lovely finishes. This PS design is one of my favourites, it just looks gorgeous.

Annie said...

Wonderful finishes! Congrats!

Sally said...

Two gorgeous finished Maggee. Really love Live Simply.

Robin said...

Congratulations on your finishes, Maggee! I love the PS one and I love the blue you used on the Hands to Work piece!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Denise said...

Look at you! Two finishes - congrats! They are wonderful!

Penny said...

Love your finishes! Looking forward to seeing your cube finish ~ I've never tried doing a cube before.

Penny said...

Love your finishes! Looking forward to seeing your cube finish ~ I've never tried doing a cube before.

Carol said...

Yay! So glad you finished the Live Simply Piece, Maggee--it looks marvelous! And the PS finish is one of my all-time favorites. I really need to get mine framed! I even have the frame and everything--just keep procrastinating...

Enjoy your week!

Melanie said...

Very nice!! I've always wanted to do that PS design for myself. There is something about all those happy sunflowers that really stand out. Love it!

Catherine said...

Both are so sweet!

Shirlee said...

Lovely finishes my friend!