Monday, March 3, 2014

It snowed today! And...Winners!

Well, actually it sleeted for a few hours, and then it snowed, and is still snowing. So it is treacherous outside, and not going to warm up till Wednesday. I MAY get another snow day off tomorrow... of course, then that means I have to WORK Saturday. Again. Before I get too depressed about another one day weekend, moving on...

We have the Winners! The New Follower that was the first to post the correct answers is Sarah Beth! Congratulations and thank you for tipping me over that hump! And thank you to ALL of my new Followers, for joining my blog!

Then the random generator picked Melody's name for my 'Faithful Follower' winner! Congratulations Melody--please email me with your mailing information, AND your choice of charts!

I'm off to stitch my stress away!



Hugs,

Maggee

11 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners! I feel so sorry for so many of you and the winter you all have been having!!

Pam in IL said...

Congrats to the winners and to you for your new followers! It has been quite the winter, hasn't it! Seems like it's never going to end. We have more snow and cold temps predicted for this week too.

Trace4J said...

Congrats.
Hugs to you friend
Woolie Blessings

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Snow day for me yesterday--double time catching up today. Spring 2014 where are you

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats to both winners and enjoy your day off!!!

Vickie said...

I am hoping and praying you are recovering well. Drive safe Maggee!
What a great saying that is that you posted the picture of. Makes you think, huh?!

stitchersanon said...

I hope your feeling better now. Keep warm, keep safe and stitch, stitch, stitch.

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patty C. said...

One day weekends won't last forever ... Love the photo ...

Priscila Ponto Cruz said...

Hello, I just passed by to know your cute blog!
Greetings from Brazil,
Priscila

Chris said...

Congrats to the winner and hope you're feeling better soon
Chris x