Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Joy of Sox!!!

It has become a tradition in my family to give and wear Christmas socks! (did you think I made a typo somewhere? heheheheh....) So I thought I would share my socks this Christmas season--at least five pairs of them! Without further ado, here are Day 1 and Day 2:

Yesterdays--I wanted a little bit of purple...


And today's I wanted grey to go with my top which is grey, short sleeved... because it is 74 degrees outside!

I will post the rest over at the other blog I post on, 'Gladitudes', cause they make me Glad! So hop on over the next few days to visit!

And I will be back later today to show some gifties and trees!

Hugs,

Maggee

5 comments:

stitcheranon said...

I love Christmas socks! Every year my hubby buys me a new, lovely thick pair..funny and funky!

Robin said...

What cute Christmas socks! Not only do I love Christmas socks, I love most novelty socks. My students enjoyed seeing the different pairs each week.

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas, Maggee!

Robin in Virginia

Vickie said...

What a fun tradition Maggee. I have Christmas socks too.
We must have at least 16 inches of snow piled up around here now Maggee!

Barb said...

Very cute! A fun tradition!

Catherine said...

What a fun tradition!