Sunday, December 22, 2013

Goodies to show...

I received a wonderful exchange from Shirlee earlier in the month, but am just getting around to sharing it with you guys. (Just not as much time to post as I would like. Next year, I will see if I can do better!)

So, first is what I stitched for her... and there were other goodies, but I did not take pictures, so you will have to visit her blog to see them! I do know I sent her one of Nancy's Necessaire's that I won earlier... LOVE those!! Without further ado, this is from a JCS Ornament magazine... by Little House Needleworks, called 'Snow Bunnies' I added the beads along the edges, to give it a little pizazz!



And the back...cause she loves Snow!



Next is my exchange FROM Shirlee! She gifted me with a pattern that I stitched, but gave away... and I really really liked it. So, here is MINE!

It is called Joy of the Snowflake, by Little by Designs. I love it! Love the colors, love the simplicity of it, and love the finishing! I may borrow that finish in the future!



And here is the back! Perfect!

This is how the exchange looked before I dove into everything! Look at that bag!



All opened up!



This needle threader looks intriguing, and since I do use one, I will have to try this type!



A whole set of DMC Anniversary colors! Yes!



And the inside of that cute little bag... Love it!

Next is the throws I have been working on for the grands! I now have to do two more, that are TWICE as big... it is a problem, because they are bigger than my table and I can't get them aligned well... but I will persist. So in no particular order...



For the one that likes ladybugs and teal...



She likes pink and her sleep!



This one is the youngest and into Disney princesses.



The oldest likes purple -- a girl after my own heart!

That's it for tonite... gotta work on the big throws now! Tomorrow I will share my Christmas Trees! Yes, plural... something new this year...

If you are just coming by now, and won't be able to come back, Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Hugs,

Maggee

17 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Goodies Galore! :)
And your sweet handmade blankets are just the thing to keep everyone toasty!

Robin said...

What a lovely package of goodies you received from Shirlee! Love the ornament you stitched for her! Your fleece throws are super looking.

Robin in Virginia

Katie said...

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well. Love your update.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Looks like a snuggle fest over your way! Great job all around. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

Barb said...

The gifts are wonderful and the throws will be loved!

Mouse said...

gorgeous ornaments and goodies too :) love the wee throws .. need them here as a wee bit brrrrr...
hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very merry Stitchy New Year :) love mouse xxxxxx

butterfly said...

Lovely gifts, and love the throws , Merry Christmas.

Vickie said...

What a lovely exchange with Shirlee. My kids still have their throw blankets from their grandma from years ago. =)

Carol said...

Those throws look so warm and cozy, Maggee and what a nice exchange with Shirlee! I wish you a joyous Christmas and all the best in the New Year!

Kay said...

Beautiful gifts. Happy Christmas.

Meari said...

What a wonderful exchange. I really like both ornaments.

Those blankies look so snuggly.

Happy Holidays, Magee!

Linda said...

Great exchange gifts and blankets for the grandkids.

Linda

Faye said...

All is so nice.... And the blankets are just precious!!

Melody said...

What a nice exchange! The blankets are great as well, I am sure they will love them.

Merry Christmas!

Melanie said...

Ooooo, so many great goodies here! Those blankets look so snuggly and warm. Mmmmmm!

Catherine said...

Fabulous goodies!!!

Mii Stitch said...

So many lovely goodies!!! I love them all :) Happy New Year sweetie