Friday, September 27, 2013

Pumpkins for Cathey!!

In honor of Cathey of Pumpkin Patch & Co. blog, who is celebrating her Blogoversary today, I am posting these pumpkin pictures--either I stitched them or they are some of my favorites from home or the internet that I just love! Cathey is a wonderful blogging friend, and deserving of our prayers and good tidings!



Of course, since we are praying for Cathey's healing from Breast Cancer complications, we cannot proceed without Pink Pumpkins! (I admit that SOME of these pictures were taken from the Internet, but since we are merely displaying them further, no harm, no foul)

Welcome to this Journey for Cathey!



Praying that all who enter here are led to pray for Cathey, and her family, today and in the future.

I am very Thankful for my 6 years of cancer-free living, and pray, pray, pray that Cathey is blessed likewise and even more!



Cross Stitch is what brought us all together! Praying that Cathey is blessed with strength and time to stitch ALL of her stash!



A fall centerpiece that I did one year. May Cathey have many more years of beautiful centerpieces to celebrate her favorite season.



This was one of my favorite Freebies (by WTN) that was also a collaboration with my husband (he did the plaque). Praying for Cathey's husband and family during this difficult time, that there is much gathering together and love.



Cross Stitchers like crows--this one is from the internet, but I liked it... you'll see more that I just liked. Asking God that Cathey has many more years of finding things she likes on the internet!



Sparkly pumpkins, to remind us to pray that Cathey's times are full of sparkle and goodness!



I use this picture as a background picture on my computer, because it is just so pretty. Praying that Cathey will enjoy many, many fall seasons that look like this!



Henna pumpkins--reminding me of my daughter who is a face painter and henna artiste! I pray that Cathey is granted a long, long life to see what Junior grows up to be like!



I like doing crafts... this looks fairly easy. I pray that Cathey has much time granted, to do whatever suits her fancy!



Now this is just pumpkins and pumpkin patch pictures I grabbed... please feel free to enjoy and perhaps pray for Cathey as you are led...















Thank you for visiting! I may be back after work to tweak this! Gotta run!

Hugs,

Maggee

28 comments:

Vickie said...

Fabulous post Maggee. I hope every single person who reads your post and ALL of our posts prays for Cathey. I sure am!!

Mii Stitch said...

So many pumpkins Maggee!!!

cucki said...

Aww so cute x

stitcheranon said...

It is perfect: it doesnt need tweaking. xx

♥ Nia said...

Pink pumpkins! :D
Love that wreath, cool and cute idea! :)
Great post!!

Beth said...

What a thoughtful post Maggee

Catherine said...

Beautiful!! Love the pink pumpkins!

Melissa said...

Those are some amazing pumpkin photos! Of course the first one, the pink one, is so appropriate!

Congratulations on living cancer free and I wish more of the same for you!

Have a good weekend!

butterfly said...

Wonderful Pumpkins, so sweet hugs.

Cath said...

Wonderful pictures . Pink pumpkins ! Fab , thank you for a lovely post xxx

Stitchinowl said...

Great way to honor our very own "pumpkin", Cathey. Hugs and prayers for Cathey.
Carolyn

Carol said...

Such wonderful pumpkin pictures, Maggee... I'm so happy to read that you've been cancer free for six years, too. I'm sure our posts brought Cathey some smiles today :)

Vicky L said...

Beautiful post! Loved all the pumpkins

Annie said...

What a great post for pumpkin day. Cathey will love it.

Casa Pearl said...

These are some very creative ideas and thanks for sharing!

zoomcity said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :) I love your pumpkins, especially the pink ones and the cross-stitched ones and your WTN plaque and the twinkly lights.

Mary Ann said...

Maggee, this is such a touching, thoughtful post for our friend, Cathey!

Friendship Crossing said...

What a very sweet post! Loved all of your pumpkin pics!
I am following you through Bloglovin' too.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and your very sweet comments!

Tanya

Lynn said...

A lot of thought went into your post and it's absolutely wonderful! I enjoyed all of your pumpkin pics as I know Cathey will too.

Penny said...

Some wonderful pumpkin pictures, and lovely wishes for Cathey! I hope you have many more years cancer free!

Lesley said...

Wonderful display of pumpkins for your friend Cathey and thank you for your comment on my blog:)

AnaCristina said...

wow....how many pumpkins LOL
Prayers and hugs for you, for Cathey.....for us!

Lumiruusu said...

Amazingly beautifull post full of words of wisdom from above!

Promise to remember her in my prayers :)

Brigitte said...

What a great journey it was to look at all your pumpkin pictures and to read all your words coming with them. Ctahey will have loved that journey, too.

Shebafudge said...

Such a lot of lovely pumpkins but my favourite has to be the pink photo!

Stitching Noni said...

Look at all of those great pumpkins :)
Fantastic post!

Lizette Morales said...

Hi,
Beautiful pictures for Cathey, and thank you for living a comment on my blog!!!!

Pam in IL said...

Beautiful post! Thanks for sharing your prayers for Cathey and her family.