Monday, January 7, 2013

Finds

I said I would show you some of my finds... I go to thrift stores and secondhand stores whenever the mood strikes me, and these are some of my finds. I was in a snowman mood, so purchased a few for my decor this winter...


This little guy will hang on the edge of my display hutch...



This little guy looks like a Willow Tree one, but is not. It says 'Mary 09' on the bottom back, but it is not Mary Engelbreit, and I cannot find the maker. Regardless, he is one of my faves!



This family of snow people was too cute to pass up! They aren't musical or anything, but cute...



I really loved the look of this lamp. It has a shade but the shade covers the blue bird, so forget that! I put the green bulb in it...works fine. Just loved the two birds visiting him!



This is not a NEW find... came across this many years ago, and it hangs in my downstairs bathroom, but it is one of my MOST favorite finds! Can you guess why??


And this has also been in the downstairs bathroom for a long time... I am thinking of refreshing the look this year. Newer leaves...that's all.

I have more snowmen for my winter display, but they are mostly gifts. When I get done putting them all around I will take another snap. OOOH, I just remembered one more find... but for later, as I have to run to work now! Hope you enjoyed.

Hugs,

Maggee

11 comments:

cucki said...

Wow everything is so cuteeeeeeee..I love snowman so much.
Hugs x

Parsley said...

You found some fun treasures. Enjoy!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Don't you just love finding sweet items to recycle? There are some great goodies here, and I love your cardinal print, too!

Vickie said...

Isn't is great when you find a great thing while thrifting? Love great deals like that. Such happy things you have added to your home.

Penny said...

Love your snowman finds - they are adorable! :)

Mouse said...

oooo cute snowmen ... love your favourite one too :)love mouse xxxx

Cindy said...

I love your finds. I must be going to the wrong places to find things, your finds are much better than what I have seen. Enjoy your snowmen.

marly said...

Very nice s***men!

Catherine said...

Love those cardinals!!

valerie said...

Great thrift store finds. Love the snowmen! The Willow Tree lookalike is my favorite.

Stitchinowl said...

Your snowmen are so cute, especially the snowfamily! I love the lamp - it looks great without the shade.
Carolyn