Monday, November 19, 2012

Nothing that I can show...

I HAVE been stitching and finishing, but alas! Nothing that I can show here. And the one piece I finished for me, I neglected to take a picture! Going to finish a couple of ornaments this week, and I will post pics then. I DID mail out my 12 Days of Christmas package to Gaynor this weekend! What fun that was!!!

Meanwhile, the Winner of the chart by Threadwork Primitives is... MYRA, of Gr8dames Place! Congratulations!

Off to work on Christmas stitching--for me!

Hugs,

Maggee

6 comments:

Parsley said...

I can't show progress either. Gift time! Lol! Can't wait to see what you stitched for Gaynor. She's so fun.

Barb said...

I look forward to seeing all your ornaments! Congratulations to Myra!

Myra said...

Thank you Maggee! I too am anxious to see your ornies. I hope you and your family have a blessed Thanksgiving.

cucki said...

I am so excited to see your ornies..
Happy thanksgiving to you and your family x

stitcheranon said...

I think my postman is about to take out a restraining order: I get to him before the dogs even realise he is there..some serious stalking going on!

Catherine said...

Congrats to Myra!!