Monday, December 31, 2012

Gladitudes!

I had this scathingly brilliant idea while driving home from work today! I have felt a tug to do another blog, with a theme of happiness, gladness, cheerfulness... Well, you get the idea. And the word Gladitude just popped into my brain! So, I have started a new blog called just that-- Gladitudes!

So here's how it will start: I posted about what makes me glad. That's it! I may post more than once a day. I may post once a week. I may post every day. It will just be sharing what makes me have a Gladitude!

And... I want YOU fellow stitching bloggers to join in with me! If you want, of course! You do this by either commenting on the Gladitudes posted, or by joining me as a member/author on the blog--by emailing me and requesting an invite. Kind of like a SAL blog, but for sharing Gladitudes, and possibly bringing some happiness to others!

But wait--that's not all!! Let's have some fun with this! How about offering prizes at certain milestones met on the blog??? Like when we reach 100 comments, there will be a Giveaway! Or when we have a set number of followers... and so on! Stay tuned, as the ideas are shared on Gladitudes! And if you are interested in helping with this, feel free to let me know!

Off to stitch! (Oh, my BIG gladitude!!)

Hugs,

Maggee

8 comments:

Cindy said...

I'd like to be part of GladItude! I love this idea!

Barb said...

Magee, I love this idea! Count me in!Let me know what comes next.

rosek1870 said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see what's next!

Katie said...

Great Idea! I look forward to seeing what happens over there.

cucki said...

Super happy idea xxx

stitcheranon said...

Perfect moments are a key thing for me at the moment as I make memories with my children: I would love to be a part of this to keep that positive vibe up and stamp on the head of fear and anxiety.I am in! What a wonderful idea xxx

McKenna C. said...

I'd love to be a part of Gladitude! What do I have to do to join?

~McKenna

Jeanne said...

Sounds like a good idea...I have to remind myself daily to appreciate the good things and not dwell on the bad and the worries! Your new Christmas starts are lovely by the way!