Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Blogger's Preventive measures...

Even though Blogger blocks 'anonymous' comments, which I HUGELY appreciate, I am still going to have to change the blog a bit. However, not tonite... Just got home from voting, and after standing in really cold, rainy weather on freezing concrete and then school floors, my legs hurt LOTS (they were cramping most of the time!!) and my back hurts LOTS, so am going to go eat a bite and try to relax and get better. It's been a long day... Had some bad news today, about a family member (and I will not go into details for privacy reasons) but please pray for this person for me... She is in need of it! God will honor the prayers even if you don't know who it is--I am sure!! Thanks!

Hugs,

Maggee

8 comments:

Barb said...

Take care of yourself this evening. I will say a prayer for your family member.

marly said...

Sorry to hear about a family member's news. Seems everyone is having a member in crisis. Thanks for mentioning about blocking anonymous comments. I'm getting bombarded with spam but don't want to do verification so I will look into the block.

cucki said...

So sorry to hear this sad news..you and all your family members are in my thoughts and prayers..
Love xxx

Peggy Lee said...

I just took word verification off the other day and so far it's going good.
Sorry about your family member...prayers being said.
~hugs~

Vickie said...

I have prayed for her.♥

Vicki said...

Praying...

Shirlee said...

Prayers being said.

Cindy said...

Thanks for voting even though it was painful. I will say prayers for you and your family. I do anyway, I don't see you very often but I do think of you and the other ladies very often.