Tuesday, July 31, 2012

WIPs, PIFs and RAKs--oh my!!

Been silent, I know... Been pretty busy. I finished-finished my 3 PIFs (Pay It Forwards) and mailed them out on Saturday. So far, one has been received--I will post pictures about it tomorrow... too tired to get them uploaded tonight. Stitched on my WIP that I previously posted about--Cheryl's Bouquet, and made decent progress. Again, tomorrow... uploading... And also sent a couple of RAKs out.

Had company two weekends ago, and life was a blur! My daughter and her 3 daughters stayed with us from Thursday through Monday night. So, my other daughter who lives locally also came over, so it was a full house (11 people!!). I am tired just thinking about it. I learned something new--fun manicures and pedicure tricks. And I got a new Henna! Maybe I will post pictures of them too... Note to self: need new air mattresses! Both the aerobeds developed leaks! Great!! Just great! Grrrrr...

Just finished the end of the month at work, and though I am not directly involved in the goings-on, I am wiped-out tired! Just having the urgent, chaotic, frenetic vibes around me did me in... Things did not go well, due to poor planning and unscheduled absences, which dumped work onto others, and well, you get the idea... Bubbled over to my area several times. I always try to assist and be helpful. But some things I cannot do! MY job is going to grow very soon, so I better start taking some vitamins!!

Just wanted to say hello to everyone!

Hugs,

Maggee

10 comments:

cucki said...

Hello deary :)
You sound so busy..
Keep well xxx

Vickie said...

I hope this day at work goes well for you Maggee.

Denise said...

Phew! Time to take a break and relax. Take care of yourself!

Joyce Clark Frank said...

I received your pif gift on Monday.
It is wonderful. I love the little scissors and the stitched little pillow and all the other items. I will post a picture on my blog on Sunday. thank you very much.
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

Faye said...

Sounding like you gals had a big ole time at your house~~~!!! Whew! Love all those Patriotic finishes btw on last post...Great job!

Linda and I had fun in your wonderful state of VA...Had we had any idea at all of where we'd be when, we'd have met up with some of you VA gals...Next time for sure~~ Take care my friend, Faye

Anne said...

Sounds like you've been so busy with a full house! I hear you with those aero mattresses. They always leak! Nothing like a trusty blow up mattress though. Just use an air pump to pump it up! Hopefully your work will become less busy too!

stitcheranon said...

Thank you so much for my RAK. You are an amazing lady: truly one of life's good guys xxxxxxx

stitcheranon said...

Thank you so much for my RAK. You are an amazing lady: truly one of life's good guys xxxxxxx

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Sounds like a great time - and lots of work. Speaking of work, it was sort of that way at my work this week, too. Must be this time of year... Be well.

chris said...

Sounds like a hectic time, but great! Just seen your wonderful thoughtful RAK to Gaynor..

Chris xx