Saturday, May 5, 2012

And here it is.. a week or two later... I know, I know!!

What is up with Blogger? I have read your blog posts mentioning it, but have not been able to sit and post to mine so did not know they had changed things! Pffft... who has time to learn anew?? Well, I have come back refreshed from a vacation in lovely Florida. Had a great time. Made memories with family... always the best! I am tired now, and it IS after 11:00 so am going to cut this short, and resume tomorrow. Not much on my plate tomorrow, so I fully intend to take pictures of several finishes I CAN show and blog! I will leave you with a picture of some visitors we had on our first full day!
These are Sand Hill Cranes. Apparently they are used to people feeding them because they were not skittish of us at all!

Hugs,

Maggee

6 comments:

Beth said...

Okay - you've way topped me wityh bird sightings! Sand Hill Cranes that is very cool!

Jennifer M. said...

Glad you enjoyed your time in our state! Florida is lovely...until the summer time comes and then it just sucks! It gets too hot to do anything. LOL

Jen

Vickie said...

That is really cool, I never heard of unskittish cranes before. :)

Nancy said...

Lovely photo, and I'm glad you had such a good time! Looking forward to your finishes.

Shirlee said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Florida! This is the time of year to go there ... summers are way too hot. I know ... I lived there for 10 years : )

stitcheranon said...

Glad you had a good time. My hubby lived in Florida for a few years tho I have never been. Love the cranes.