Friday, February 3, 2012

Love Wall

Well, at least I was able to retake the pictures of my wall with the L-O-V-E stitchies! From the Lizzie Kate chart 'Love Crazy' that I have had around for a while...

I have to work on getting the others on my camera... have to retake them, which requires visits to other places. Grrrr....

Been working on Feather Your Nest... started the robin last night, yay! I only got his beak done but he is where the thread is hanging...

Gotta run to work now. It has been another awful week there... I think they let two more people go yesterday, one is my close friend! I will find out today... sigh...

Hugs,

Maggee

14 comments:

Ranae said...

I love your LOVE display.
I just bought the chart for feather your nest, I can't wait to start it.
Looking good!
I sure hope the up coming week is awhole lot better for you
Take care!!

Nancy said...

Your LOVE wall is a wonderful display for this time of year! Feather Your Nest will be beautiful. I love the colors in this!

cucki said...

Very sweet display:)
I lOve it so much,,
Sweet stitching,,
Have a wonderful weekend
Cucki xxx

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Nice pics and very pretty stitching! Have a great weekend!

stitcheranon said...

love the stitching, the display looks great. Good luck with work xx

Carol said...

Lots of love going on at your house, Maggee--very cute display :)

Hope everything turns out okay for you with your job...

Karen said...

Love the way you displayed the LK! Great idea. Hope your workday was better and happy stitching...

Catherine said...

Love all of your love! Feather Your Nest is such a pretty design ~ great colors!
Hugs......

Katie said...

I love that display. Your picking fantastic designs to put in it too. Hope your work stress stops soon.

Kate said...

LOVE that display. Great stitching update.

Sherry :o) said...

I hope your work gets better - there is nothing worse than not liking where you are spending a majority of your time! Love your love wall!

I have been asked one time for my address since blogging - the anticipation was much greater thank knowing something was coming!! I have done so with two people since and I hope they feel the same.

Melanie said...

LOVE your love display!! :)

Mangogirl said...

gorgeous stitching. Your love display is lovely :D

Meari said...

Your LOVE wall looks great!