Monday, January 23, 2012

IHSW and finish #3!!

Well, I did not get much stitching done this weekend as I was out of town, but I needed the break! It was IHSW weekend, so without further ado... here is a picture of what I stitched this weekend:


(dang blogger--it is sideways again!From my phone. Sure wish they would play together!)It is 'Feather Your Nest' by With Thy Needle, on 32-count Taupe and called-for DMC threads. I am not sure I am liking the colors here... I wanted a cooler red. I think I will play around a bit before I start getting into the bird. I love this piece tho!

Next is a little small I finished last week by Maria at The Stitcherhood. It is the last freebie in the seasonal series. I must make it into a pin cushion soon so I can display it while it is winter still!


I am starting to make the letters L-O-V-E for my wall hanging. It shouldn't take long to do them--using Lizzie Kate chart 'Love Crazy". Have had that one for a while.

Well, off to stitch a bit before bed. Work is so stressful...tires me even more than normal.

Hugs,

Maggeee

15 comments:

Deborah said...

Darling finish. It will make a wonderful pin cushion. Look forward to the progress on Feather Your Nest.

Joysze said...

Congrats in the cute finish, Maggee. Feather looks so pretty.

Annie said...

Hi

Saw your blog listed on Joysze's blog and I think your project is looking lovely.

Love your "Winter" finish too.

cucki said...

aww very cute finish..
feather is looking so pretty..
hugs xxxx

Sarah said...

Lovely winter finish, it will look lovely as a pincushion!

Mouse said...

ooooo well done on you finish and can't wait to see it made up and love the feather your nest even if i did have to crick my neck to see it hehehehe ...hope work calms down a bit for you soon :) love mouse xxxxx

dixiesamplar said...

They are both very lovely, Maggee! I love the colors in Feathers, so pretty.

Nancy said...

Your sampler looks like it's going to be very pretty, and I love your little Winter stitch! I hope things calm down for you at work so it isn't so stressful. Looking forward to seeing your Love stitch!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Pretty stitching, sideways or not! Will be a cutie pin cushion. Hang in there - and breathe...

♥ Nia said...

Congrats on your finish! Lovely stitching :)

Katie said...

Even though your picture is sideways it's still cute haha. Congrats on the winter finish!

Catherine said...

What a cute finish and a great start!!

Mangogirl said...

very cute finish :D

escargopotte said...

so cute !

Sharon said...

I just love the "Feather" design (even if I did have to turn my head side-ways to see it - it was WAY worth the tilt!) LOL