Monday, January 30, 2012

I could just scream!!

Blogger has GOT to learn how to play nice with iPhone!! I have MANY pictures I took with my iPhone of finishes that, even though I flipped them when editing, STILL show up sideways!! I refuse to post them, and need to retake them with my camera! Ticks me off!!! So, suffice to say, I finished L-O-V-E, had Christmas pressies that I sewed for my stitching buddies to show you, and pictures of my two 'A New Day' presents in their new respective homes to show you... But, I am tired, and the light is not good now, so they will have to wait until later in the week.

Thank you for all the suggestions about RAK's. I am still pondering it...

Hugs,

Maggee

4 comments:

Joysze said...

Yeah, blogger really needs to release a good app for the iDevices. :(

Mouse said...

mmmm haven't got to that sort of technological problem yet ..lol have only just upgraded to a blackberry after years of a brick ..lol love mouse xxxxx

Chris said...

My iPhone and Blogpress are fighting right now too. I just deleted the program and reloaded it so it seems to be working again. Fingers crossed!
I can't wait to see your finishes :)

cucki said...

oh dear..cant wait to see your finishes xx