Saturday, December 31, 2011

I won a Pay It Forward Challenge!

Karen in Arizona posted on her blog about doing a PIF (Pay It Forward). And I won! So, what do I have to do? I will have to send at least 5 stitching accessories to 2 other persons within a year. It can be any combination of things, such as threads, buttons, trims, needles, pins, whatever! So easy!! And I have decided to end the year by personally asking two fellow stitchers to be my recipients! As a recipient, you must also agree to do the same to two others, and post about it on YOUR blog. So, I will be emailing two lucky recipients tonight!

(An example of some accessories that can be sent in this PIF) Gee, I hope they want to play with me!!

Hugs,

Maggee

5 comments:

cucki said...

aww so much fun..count me in for this.
happy new year xx

Joyce Clark Frank said...

What a fun PIF. I would love to play with you and other stitchers.
Happy New Year
http://joycesloveoflife.blogspot.com

Catherine's Sewing Corner said...

what a lovely blog and such wonderrful things. I have become your newest follower. happy new year
x catherine

Denise said...

What a lovely idea. I think I'll go see what I have and send something out to a follower of mine!

Thanks for a great idea! Happy New Year!

Shari said...

love the idea, thou I am too late on yours......just found your blog...thank you for your email!