Saturday, December 31, 2011

Final Finish and Final Tally for 2011!

I cannot believe it!! I completed 66 stitched pieces this year!! I exceeded my total from last year!! I may have missed a few but that is what I see from my blog, anyway! And I completed my Final finish last night--Winter Band Sampler by Little House! Too cute! Not a hard stitch... Started it after Christmas.


I spent time with a stitching buddy today, working on a WIP from my Challenge pieces. The Bent Creek one, called Cabin in the Woods. Did a good amount on it. It will be one of my projects to finish in 2012. I want to finish all the ones I listed for this year, along with at least 8 or 9 new starts (and ornaments as it strikes me!). No pressures, just would LIKE to get these done, if at all possible. Not going to join in any Year-long Challenges or WIPocalypses, just going to stitch as it pleases me. That is my New Year wish! What is yours??

Blessings to all my followers this last night of 2011!

Hugs,

Maggee

10 comments:

cucki said...

wow it is so beautiful..i love it so much.
hugs for you xx

Peggy Lee said...

Wow!! I think I can count on one hand how many I've completed.
That is awesome!

Happy New Year

Jennifer M. said...

Oooo pretty! I like this one. I was actually looking at the pattern online yesterday. Thanks for convincing me to buy it! LOL

Jen

Nancy said...

You accomplished so much in 2011 - congratulations! Looking forward to see what you will stitch in 2012. Happy New Year Maggee!

pam said...

66 pieces is fantastic. I didn't keep up last year. I will for 2012- my goal

Katie said...

Congrats on the finish! Congrats on so many finishes.

Deborah said...

Congrats on many finishes! I agree with with the stitch what you like, even though I did sign up for 2 SAL's.

Kate said...

Congratulations on all your stitching finishes, the LHN piece is gorgeous.

Joysze said...

Whoah, Maggee!!! Congrats on your accomplishment!!! :D

Mangogirl said...

lovely finish :D