Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A few more finish pictures...

I have pictures of my last few seasonal finishes. Only one was finish-finished and given to the recipient. Lost my finishing mojo... I HOPE to finish stitching Winter Band Sampler by Little House before the new year, so that will round out my finishes. I have no idea how many I did this year... guess I will count on New Year's Day.


Wishing Ewe Joy from Lizzie Kate's Tiny Tidings IX. Love it!


This is a variation on a Freebie called Holiday Spirit by Samplerbird Stitchery. I was in a beading mood. Came out kind of cute. Used Noel variegated thread by Weeks.

Gave this Lizzie Kate one to a friend, thus the finish. Darned if I can find the chart to give you the name!!


I used a piece of overdyed rick rack from Victorian Motto and a tiny charm on the right at the top that says 'Made with Love'. My friend loved it!! She loves sheep, and loves the true meaning of Christmas, so it was perfect!


This is Merry Christmas by Country Cottage Needleworks from the just Cross Stitch ornament issue this year. I think I will make a cube! Love the new colors--goes with last year's ornament, Merry and Bright, that I love dearly!

I did do another one on 25-count fabric, from the 2010 JCS ornament magazine called Oh Joy by Val's Stuff. I finished it and gave it away in the Ornament Exchange we have at my LNS--without snapping a photo of it! Dang!

Christmas morning, I made my daughters open their stitched pieces together, and then show each other... They were done to 'match' their home style and personalities. Cannot wait to see where they may hang!

Well, going to go stitch now...

Hugs,

Maggee

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the finishes! Can't wait to start stitching with you again.

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Great year-end finishes! Doing the same thing here - getting past that 29 mark. Hope you have a great stitchy week!

Mouse said...

ooo lovely :) and I am sure you will get them finished finished now you've coughed up about them ..lol enjoy your stitching :) love mouse xxxx

Carol said...

Oh, you've been very busy, Maggee!! I love your latest creations. Just finished stitching the Oh, Joy ornament for the second time this year--one for me, one for my son's girlfriend. It's one of my favorites :)

Happy New Year!!

cucki said...

i love your finishes so much..
love for you xx

Nancy said...

Everything looks just beautiful Maggee! I'm still stitching ornaments but will wait until next year to do the finishing.

Katie said...

Beautiful stitching!

Nancy M said...

Love the freebie!I have just the perfect Carries Joyful Noel thread. And I love the Merry Christmas one. I'm going to do that one too! I kitted up Oh Joy for a friend and I really want to do that one too!!! Guess I have LOTS to do in the coming year! LOL

Karen said...

great finishes Maggee! love them all! Can you please email me? I have a couple questions for you.
kmdecker2000@yahoo.com

Joysze said...

Love them all, Maggee.

Mangogirl said...

lovely finishes! Great work

Shari said...

Must find that LK pattern....wonder if I have it?!?!? Too cute....

carpet cleaning Reno said...

I should definitely say I’m impressed with your site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related info. It ended up being truly easy to access. Good job…