Friday, November 25, 2011

A couple more finishes to show you! And one I cannot--thanks Blogger!!

I just put the last stitch into my LK Christmas piece, HoHoHo in a Row, and it is cute! Haven't even ironed it yet, and will no doubt finish-finish it tonight so there will be a better picture tomorrow, but here is it for now--oh Wait!! Blogger is loading it upside down!! GRRRRR... I will try to fix it and load it later. I used my iphone, and maybe that is the problem...

Next is how I finished November word play--as a door hanger. Kinda cute, but short-lived! Soon I will have Christmas up!!


And finally, my finished Mystery SAL by Carol, at istitch.com ... I just had an inspiration on how to finish it, so perhaps this weekend I will post it again.

Well, that is all for now. Hope you are enjoying the day off like I am! Ahhh... no stress...

Hugs,

Maggee

9 comments:

Catherine said...

All so cute!!

cucki said...

they are so cute..well done.
hugs xx

Teresa S. said...

I am holding off on finishing my Istitch mystery too. Waiting for inspiration! Can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Jules said...

Really love the November Wordplay piece! Very cute!!

And This Little Pig said...

I have that trouble every now and then, I think I might still have a photo sideways in a blog post :@

Love you WTNT Word, I am starting feel my palms itch. Beautiful finishes.

LiBBiE in Oz

Kate said...

Lovely finishes - looking forward to seeing your HoHoHo in a row as I just bought that myself

Karen said...

Love your wordplay finish....cute as a door hanger! Hope you enjoyed your day stitching....

Deborah said...

Two great finishes! Love the SAL piece. The fibers that you used are beautiful.

pam said...

I wish everyone would stop posting these word plays. I'm going to have to get them, they are so great.