Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Progress pictures but still sick...

I have been able to stitch a tiny bit lately, so wanted to post some progress pictures for my faithful followers. Still undergoing tests and scans. Waiting to schedule another big one, radioactive! Hmmmm... My progress on the Birds of a Feather Summer SAL. Obviously, I lost the stitching mojo on this one, and am behind now... but it is pretty so far, isn't it?

This is the one I have been working on mostly...Border Study in Red by Heron Designs. I am on the bottom part, so will be done by the weekend! It is a very nice stitch!

This is a surprise piece! It is in the same magazine as the one above, and by the same designer. It will be a small framed piece or small wall hanging. Gotta decide soon!

Gotta run now--making up doctor appointment times! Ugh! So tired...

Hugs, Maggee

12 comments:

dixiesamplardesigns said...

What lovely pieces you are working on, Maggee!!! Sorry you are feeling well and hope that you find some relief soon.

Happy Stitchin'
Terri

Mouse said...

ooo lovely work there :) hope all goes well with your tests :) love mouse xxxx

Vicki said...

I was pleasantly surprised to see the third piece (the flag). I stitched it several years ago and it remains one of my all-time favorite patriotic projects. Hope you're feeling better and have some answers soon.

Catherine said...

Lovely pieces!!

I do hope that you get some answers soon! Thoughts and prayers your way!

valerie said...

Great stitching Maggee! I really hope you get to feeling better real soon!

Karen said...

Sending positive thoughts your way! You do have some pretty projects to occupy your time. Love the flag design...very cute!

pmbbcol said...

Sorry to hear you're still not feeling so great..hope you feel better soon, we all miss you at TNG. Your stitching looks great..Don't feel bad, I'm not that far along on the mystery sampler either..working on other patriotic things..take care..Debbie

Cristina said...

Beautiful pieces.
I hpe all goes well with tests.
2 weeks ago I had a long test with radioactive to know how my coronaries are and it was tiresome, but I didn't have any side effects.

Carol said...

Oh, dear, Maggee--I do hope you get through your tests easily. Sending you all good thoughts...

Your stitching is so pretty--love the flag piece. I've never seen that one before. Take care now.

Kate said...

I hope that all goes well with the tests.
Lovely update on your stitching.

Vinniey said...

I hope you will get through your tests and scans easily, Maggee. All your WIPs are looking great. Summer Mystery is beautiful. Take great care.

Elaine said...

Lovely stitched pieces Maggee.
Hope your health improves soon, take care.