Thursday, June 30, 2011

Finish pictures and a non-stitchy present for me!

I finished a couple of pieces and wanted to share. One is Red Border Study. I finished it last Saturday, while stitching with friends at my house. I sure do like it!!
Next is Freedom by Twisted Threads, an oldie chart... but it is too cute on real real tiny count fabric! That is a nickel next to it. AND--I am trying to decide if I want to make it into a pillow or ornament or a box top (a finish I haven't yet tackled)... Any input is appreciated...
Last is a picture of a present I got myself, just because I have been feeling so poorly and well, just because!! I got myself an IPhone!! I haven't learned how to work it that well yet, but I just won my first game of Words with Friends--an 'app' !! Heheheheh!!


Still undergoing tests with no pain relief. More blood work tomorrow. Gosh, I sure would like a diagnosis and then a prognosis!!

Hugs,

Maggee

9 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Maggee - here's hoping for a clear diagnosis soon and a speedy recovery.
Love all you finishes. Welcome to the iPhone world - I love mine!

Carol said...

Your finish is so pretty, Maggee--love the saying on it! I'm not artistic at all, but stitching makes me feel as if I am.

Your tiny patriotic finish is so cute--think I would go with the bottom diagonally striped fabric because it is smaller in scale like your finish, but any would look great! Looking forward to seeing how you end up finishing it :)

Hope you get a diagnosis very soon--waiting this long must be exhausting...

Catherine said...

Your red finish is beautiful! What is it about an all red piece that so many of us love?

Love your patriotic finish - I'm sure however you decide to finish it off, it will look great!

Sorry to hear that you are still undergoing tests with no answer to your pain yet. I hope you find some relief soon.

Nancy said...

Love your sampler finish! I just love the color red!

Cute little finish....I vote for the fabric on the right!

Prayers still coming for a diagnois and relief of your pain!

Jennifer said...

I see a new scissor fob in your future! (Of course, I have the right to change my mind when I see it in person tomorrow.)

Hope we get to hear some good news about your testing.

Mouse said...

lovely stitching :) and hope you get some answers soon :) and mmm a little box top for your wee design me thinks :) love mouse xxxx

EvalinaMaria said...

Congrats on the finish and a new purchase! Your stitching looks lovely!

Charlene ♥ SC said...

Wow - what a finish that is! Love that red... And your wee Freedom, too. It would make a great fob for Patriotic scissors (or stitching). Here's hoping your tests will show clearly your results! Waiting and wondering is the hardest part! Have fun learning about your new phone!

Dale C said...

Congratulations on the Border Study in Red finish!! I ended up purchasing one, too, but it's still in my stash pile. Nice present to yourself (iPhone)...I did that, too, and love it!