Sunday, May 22, 2011

Vacation Update

Well, here I am on vacation...It's a Stitching vacation! And I am progressing nicely on the Summer Mystery SAL by With My Needle & Thread, called Birds of a Feather. So far I have finished the outside border and very shortly the inside border will be done! But--then I am moving onto another project or three!I finished-finished my two PIF's and the recipients have received them--but I cannot show them here cause I did not take pictures! Silly me! It looks like it will be beautiful weather all week so I will get out and walk, maybe play miniature golf, maybe sit in the sun and stitch a little... such possibilities. The timeshare resort is more crowded this year, so we shall see... So don't worry about me if there are no posts with pictures...next weekend I will get to those. Hugs, Maggee

4 comments:

Karen said...

Hope you have a great week! Sounds heavenly...a stitching vacation.

Nancy said...

Sound great...my family always shakes their heads when they see all the stitchy projects I bring on vacation! I am so glad to know that I am not the only one that looks forward to vacation for some extra stitching time!

Kate said...

Hope you're having a fabulous time!

Meari said...

I could use a stitching vacation :) Glad you're enjoying yours.