Sunday, May 8, 2011

Finished stitching Summer Blooms now...

This makes #8 completed of my 15 for 'Up for a Challenge'. I think 4 of the next 7 are more involved and large, so they may not get done right away... But I will try to finish them all this year. (this is not my 8th finish tho... gotta see how many I have done this year so far...) I used 32-count R & R French Vanilla again, with a mix of variegated threads and DMC as called for in the pattern.

Now I want to start a sweet new LHN pattern that I have lusted for a long time, called A Rose in the Morning. Can't wait to get upstairs and start it today, BUT... not quite yet. A few chores and things to do. (I sure hope my hubby steps up and does dinner for me... it would be nice...)

Happy Mothers Day to all my friends and fellow bloggers!

Hugs, Maggee

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely finish! You are moving right along on your finishes!

Nancy said...

Summer Blooms is just beautiful! You finished this quick! These designs have such a unique beauty to them.

EvalinaMaria said...

Congrats on the finish! It's absolutely lovely and I have to find that chart... I want to stitch it too!!!

Elaine said...

Congrats on your pretty finish!