Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring finish

I just could not resist throwing this little one into the mix, so I started it mid-week, worked on it sporadically because I also loved stitching Spring Flowers, and I am happy that I finished it last night. It is a freebie by Glory Bee, and I stitched it on 28-count Lugana using DMC threads almost as called for! I just had to have it and will make it into a pin cushion. Yesterday at Stitching Group I started June of the LHN monthlies. But, in planning what else to do (I will do the monthly at work during breaks and lunches), I am thinking June will be all I get done for a while, if not for the year. I have LOTS to do! Want to get cracking on my Up for a Challenge pieces! Ah, but ... we shall see. Things are always changing.

Hugs, Maggee

7 comments:

Nancy said...

A very sweet Spring stitch!

valerie said...

Cute finish!

Jennifer said...

very cute! I love tulips.

Jennifer

Crystal said...

very cute spring finish

Jennifer said...

Looking good!

Blu said...

What a cute finish!

Kate said...

Lovely spring finish