Saturday, April 9, 2011

A few finishes

I have a few finishes to show. First up is a 'herd' of bunnies that I stitched to make a Bunny Tree for Spring. The tree WAS full with them, but I have given a few away. I must stitch a few to replace them. But you get the picture... Then, I got this adorable chart on Ebay called Spring Flowers by Sam Sarah (from2000!!). It is so ME, as I like things that are different! Or I use colors that are different. THIS is just too cute. My picture taking does not show how buttery-yellow this R & R Hush-A-Bye 32-count linen is, but it is very sweet. Now to frame it... I think that is all, but I will check around. Lots of irons in the fire!

Hugs, Maggee

10 comments:

Deborah said...

Very nice tree. Funny how those bunnies multiply.

Blu said...

Cute bunny collection. Spring Flowers is very pretty. I love the spiralling stems.

My Life In Stitches said...

Cute cute cute, and I love my bunny.

Kate said...

Love the bunny collection, the tree and your spring flowers are gorgeous!

Carol R said...

Sweet ornies Maggee - love your tree!

Nancy said...

All of your bunnies are cute, and I love your Spring Flowers! What a cheerful and pretty piece!

Bekca said...

Oh I love your little bunnies! Great ornies, happy stitching to you.

Karen said...

So cute!!! Love your tree too.

Your latest finish is so springy... very pretty design!

CalamityJr said...

What a fun idea - a bunny tree! Those are great ornies, and just the right size for your tree. Your sense of humor is a lot like mine; I love the spring in your flower stems. What a great finish!

CalamityJr said...

Oh - and I want to steal your playlist - great music!