Sunday, March 6, 2011

Thought I had 2 finishes to show...

I have been stitching away, and thought I had finished two pieces. But, when I looked at the chart and then my piece of LHN 'Be Joyful in Hope' I saw that I neglected one whole bunch of flowers that I was going to do in beads! Good thing I noticed it before finishing it! Anyway, despite have GREAT sicknesses in my household, I did manage to finish one piece: Bless Our Home, by Homespun Samplar. I will be either framing it in fabric as a wallhanging or if I can find a suitable frame or talk my hubby into framing it... Just haven't searched yet. I will post progress pics later... I have been working on all kinds of projects. Irish Giveaway coming soon! Maggee

7 comments:

Crystal said...

That turned out lovely, looking forward to seeing more pics of it after you decide how your going to the finishing.

darlene said...

Your sampler is beautiful, I'm sure your daughter will love it. I hope you are all feeling better.

Sheryl said...

That is beautiful Maggee. Hope EVERYONE in your house feels better soon, dear friend!

Deborah said...

Beautiful finish. Feel better.

Nancy said...

Bless Our Home is so pretty! Congratulations on your finish!

Kathy said...

What a pretty finish. The colors are so cheery and springlike. Just what we need. :)

Bekca said...

This is a lovely finish, can't wait to see what else you've been stitching :)