Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch & Co. Breast Fund

I have been meaning and meaning to mention that I have joined the Pumpkin Patch & Co. Breast Fund blog, which is made up of members that are stitching projects that will be auctioned off by The Attic in the Fall, and all proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. I followed the auction last year, and it was quite an event. There were so many beautiful items for auction! You could tell people really put their hearts into it! So, I am doing that also! I think the stitched pieces need to be mailed out by mid-October, so there is plenty of time. Why not join us? You can visit the blog here or I have posted a link to it on my sidebar below.

Thanks.

Hugs,

Maggee

1 comment:

♥ Nia said...

I'm in too! For the 2nd year in a row :D