Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Progress pictures and a RAK

Since I am at home, recovering from bronchitis, thought I would post pictures of MOST of what I am stitching on... I wanted to stitch another Pelin Tezer piece, and picked Shamrock Sampler. It is on 32-count Waterlily linen, with GAST Mistletoe thread. Man, I hope I have enough... getting down to the wire tho... Next is my pitiful progress on the LHN Monthly, for May. ALMOST finished the border. Hoping to finish Willie's Quaker 2 this month--should happen! Karen RAK-ed me with the Fall Floral Sampler, to go with my Spring one! WE are on the hunt for Winter and Summer now! Hugs, Maggee

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Great stitches - love the color in Willie's Quaker! What a great RAK from Karen - these are really cute - I hope you find the others!

Bekca said...

I hope you're feeling better very soon Maggee. All of your projects are looking great, keep it up!

Crystal said...

Great work on your WIP's, they are looking lovely.

valerie said...

Hope you feel better soon! Love your wips and the color for Willie's quaker is wonderful!

Deborah said...

Love your St. patrick's piece. i have never heard of this designer. I will need to look in her designs.

darlene said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely hope you feel better soon. How's munchies/

Nancy said...

Such pretty projects! I love your Shamrock Sampler, and what a perfect time of the year to be stitching it!

CalamityJr said...

Hope you're feeling much better, and had enough thread for your sampler. I'm excited about your fall floral, because I thought the spring was a fantastic piece - can't wait to see the new one!