Monday, February 14, 2011

Can finally show a Birthday Present I made

Yesterday spent the afternoon at a friend's house, Darlene, where we celebrated my birthday on the 8th and Sheryl's birthday on the 10th. It has been hard to resist giving Sheryl the stitched gift I had finished months ago, but I was patient! Plus I needed it framed, and that wasn't done early on. Anyway, this is a design by My Big Toe, self-titled "I Am" and I gave her a book called, "The I Am God" to go along with it. I think she liked it... Thanks to Darlene and Jennifer for the wonderful birthday presents, and to all for the promise of future stitchy pressies! Hugs!

P. S. My Blogoversary announcement will come shortly!

5 comments:

Sheryl said...

I absolutely do love it! Can't wait for you to see it on my wall!

Love ya friend!!!

CalamityJr said...

That is beautiful. I really like what My Big Toe does with Scriptures.

My Life In Stitches said...

You did a beautiful job loved the thread choice. I had a great time celebrating your special day with you .

Blu said...

Beautiful finish! Gorgeous floss colour!

Meari said...

That is really pretty! The colors are so soft looking. Nice job.