Friday, January 14, 2011

Two Finishes this year, so far!

I neglected to post a picture of my first finish of the year, which was completed a week ago. 'Christmas Carols' by Country Cottage Needleworks' is such a cute piece--I won't get it framed till later in the year. Plenty of time! AND--I finished my second piece of the year last night at Stitching Group, but I cannot post a picture because it is the first PIF I have done for the year! I hope the recipient likes it! Have to get it framed just perfectly! I will post a picture in about a month, when it has been received. I am nearly done with the April monthly from LHN--that is my work piece that I do during breaks and occasional lunches. Gonna stay ahead this year, so I can show them. Maybe I will do some finishing this weekend, since I am off on Monday. We shall see. Hugs.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Very cute! I love the bands at the top and bottom!

Kathy said...

Love your finish. :)

Elaine said...

Really pretty finish, congrats!

Faye said...

Congtats on a beautiful finish Maggee....Should this one be added to my wish list??? I love the colors!! Faye

Tatkis said...

Lovely finish (I suppose that second one is very nice too :) ) and so quick!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Blu said...

Lovely finish!