Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Spring Finish! (part of the WIP Challenge)

I just finished Spring Floral Sampler by Knotted Tree Designs. I really needed to do something Spring-y... it has been so gloomy and cold of late. I used 32-count R&R Expresso, and pretty much all the colors as charted except for the yellow--used DMC744. Though it looks like I am really flying along, NOW I must slow it down because I have some gift-y stitching to do, and the ever fateful TAXES! So, I am really going to have a test of my patience--cause I love stitching MUCH more than taxes!! Hugs.

12 comments:

Sheryl said...

Wow Maggee! That is beautiful!!

Karen said...

Very cute and springy finish! I have the autumn design in my big To-Do pile...now I need to track this one down after seeing yours!

happy stitching.....and taxes!

valerie said...

Cute finish! The colors are so happy!

natalyK said...

Love the finish! I could use a little bit of spring here in the Northeast. It's cold and dreary.

Tracey said...

So colorful! Congrats! :)

CalamityJr said...

Oh, I wish we could hear that bird singing and see the flowers blooming this coming week. Would you please have a chat with the weatherman???

Deborah said...

Lovely finish! Great colors.

Ranae said...

Beautiful spring finish

Nancy said...

Oh what a beautiful spring sampler! I especially love the big red flower and the bird. Lovely, lovely!

Bekca said...

I love all the colours you've used - beautiful!

Elaine said...

Congratulations on such a pretty finish!

Carol said...

Oh, I love this Maggee! Think I need to work on something springlike, too :)