Thursday, January 27, 2011

Finished Bee Sampler --WIP Challenge

I finished Bee Sampler by LHN. It is modified from the design because there was a stumbling block. I really don't like all those big bees, so I did a few more of the tiny ones and finished it up! I used a scrap of 32-count R&R Old Mill Java, and a mix of overdyeds and DMC. I am thinking about finishing it on a box top... we shall see. Hugs, Maggee

12 comments:

robindefender said...

Very cute finish. I like what you did with the pattern.

Sharlotte said...

Bee-u-tiful Maggee!

Nancy said...

Beautiful finish Maggee! I love all the little bees!

CalamityJr said...

That would be a great box topper. Let us see what you decide!

Tatkis said...

Such a cute bee stitching :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana

valerie said...

Cute finish! I like your modifications. :)

Catherine said...

Very cute! Love the bees and especially the pinks!

Vonna said...

Very Darling :)
Would make a great box top!

Jennifer said...

Cute finish. It will look great as a box top

Blu said...

Very cute finish!

Elaine said...

Really pretty finish, congrats!

Teresa said...

Oh, I love this one.