Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another WIP finish for 2011

I finished April LHN monthly Monday. Just need to lace it and it is ready to be popped in the frame in April. Yay! I am ahead.... heheheheh... Am working on Bee Sampler and also This Heart of Mine WIPs. They may be done very soon! I REALLY want to work on Floral Sampler in preparation for spring. So I may be pulling that out next month... I am in the mood for flowers and pretty colors. All this winter grey is yecchy! I have to start getting taxes ready, and that will cut into my stitching time. I am thinking I may devote a couple of hours each evening, then go stitch till bedtime. I really dislike doing them... if it proves to be too much, I may have to fork over $ to get them done this year. But it is so expensive... sigh... On a brighter note, I have a 3rd Blogoversary coming up, and am contemplating what I will do for it. Stay tuned! Hugs.

10 comments:

Tracey said...

So cute! Congrats on the finish!

Cole said...

Great finish!!

Patty C. said...

Congrats - April is a good month ( Thats my birthday - lol)
Take Care

Blu said...

Cute finish!

Robin said...

Cute cute cute. Love those LHN's!

Peggy Lee said...

Love your finish! I agree with you about the yucky weather. I am ready for the smell of fresh cut grass and I long to hear the boats on the lake again.

My husband uses Turbo Tax to do ours. They want too much to have them done for you anymore.

Nancy said...

April is such a pretty finish!

Tatkis said...

Such a lovely spring design!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Elaine said...

Congrats on such a pretty finish!

Bekca said...

Your latest gorgeous finish has got me thinking of the best things about spring, I can't wait for it now! I hope your stitching time isn't interrupted too badly :)