Sunday, December 26, 2010

White Christmas and afterwards...

It started snowing last night, which thrilled the family visiting! And today, oh my! We have quite a bit of snow and it is supposed to snow all day and most of tonight! They predict a foot of snow, but I am pretty sure we are already there! Here are some snaps of the family frolicking in the snow... The Floridians did not have appropriate snow wear, so ... it caked on their clothing right away! It is drifting now, so we may be snowed in! Although it was shoveled while they were playing, you cannot tell now--only an hour later! And my tree in front is so pretty!!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Enjoy your beautiful winter wonderland! We had a white Christmas which is a rarity in SC, and a dream come true for me!

Robin said...

Looks like everyone enjoying themselves in the snow!

Stay warm and safe!

Carol said...

I think we have at least 15 inches out here near Franklin! Pretty, but it needs to go away fast! I am so glad I am on vacation this week!