Sunday, December 12, 2010

One More PIF person?

As the year draws to a close, I just remembered that I only have two persons to stitch for, and I wanted three to PIF (Pay It Forward). If anyone else is interested in receiving a stitchy something from me within the next year, just let me know via comment here or email. IF more than one person replies in the next couple of days, I will have a drawing or ... who knows? Those who participate also do their own PIF thus perpetuating the process. Have a few more finishes to show, but I am way too tired tonight! One last note--my littlest granddaughter, Olivia, began walking this week! It is so CUTE to see those first few steps she takes... Now the fun begins, just in time for Christmas! Happy Christmas to all my wonderful blogging followers and buddies! Hugs!

No comments: