Sunday, December 26, 2010

Last few finishes I forgot to show...

I have begun to tally my finishes for the year, and the answer is 58!! Wow! Here are a few more I forgot about--they were in my 'finishing drawer' --out of sight, out of mind! Sampling Thanksgiving, Quick It, By Bent Creek... Sampling Christmas, Quick It, by Bent Creek... This one is a puzzlement. It is a freebie I acquired, that I originally did in October, in Fall colors, because I thought it was a pumpkin. When I finished it, I realized it could be a stylized purse! What do you think? Treasure Family, part of the 2010 Christmas FlipIts by Lizzie Kate. I picked a few to do separately, but this is the only one I finished...They will be ready for next year. And Give, from the first Lizzie Kate Flip Its. Now I have done four! Whoopee! Next year is the year to finish series pieces, for sure! I have 3 Lizzie Kates to do, and 3 Little House series to finish. Sigh... Happy After Christmas! Hugs.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations on 58 finishes! That is quite an accomplishment. I love everything you have shared here. Are you getting excited about New Year starts? I am!

CalamityJr said...

Cute finishes! I have to agree, the "pumpkin" is really a purse. If you stitch it again, though, and swirl the top row, instead of being solid, and change the clasp to green leaves, it could easily become a pumpkin pattern. How fun is that?!

Carol said...

Wow 58 finishes, that's quite an accomplishment! Congrats!!

Carol said...

58 finishes is wonderful, Maggee! I really like your little Thanksgiving sampler, too!

Happy New Year to you and your family :)

Bekca said...

Congrats on such a high number of finishes. Here's hoping for the same next year! Happy New Year.

Catherine said...

Congrats on all of your finishes!