Monday, October 11, 2010

More finishes

Hello! I had a time of 'finishing' and got almost all my pieces completed. First is a door hanging of the Breast Cancer Awareness Angel: Then is Thankful by Primitive Betty's (that pumpkin button is quite cute, with a heart in the middle, but my picture is fuzzed out): Next is Pumpkin Visitor as a pin pillow: And Give Thanks by The Stitcherhood finished as a little pin cushion: And last--I made a quirky little sampler small, that I did a while ago, into a mattress pincushion (lots of hand sewing here!): I like that mattress finish. It was a challenge, counting over and over so as not to find a mistake at the end, but I still liked it. Going to do more of them in the future! I am holding at 98 followers, so I am still thinking about ideas for the Giveaway! Stay tuned! Hugs.

5 comments:

Cole said...

Great finishes!! I love the mattress pincushion and the buttons!

Carol said...

Wow! You've been stitching and finishing up a storm down in Virginia, Maggee! They are all so cute and good for you for trying a mattress pincushion finish--I haven't dared attempt that one yet :)

Nancy said...

Pretty finishes! I love the matress pincushion style of finishing!

Blu said...

Lots of gorgeous finishes!

Denise said...

Hey you've hit 100! These finishes are so awesome! I wish mine would look like this!

Congrats on your followers and finishes -
Denise