Sunday, October 3, 2010

A few finishes...

Hello! I have a few pieces that I finished stitching last week, and want to share... First is 'Autumn', a free chart by The Stitcherhood, that I finished into a pin pillow. It is just as small as the summer one, about 6" long by about 1.5 inches tall. Cute! Next is 'Give Thanks' by The Stitcherhood also. It is VERY tiny--about 1.5" X 3" !! It is really cute, and I think I will make it a flatfold... we shall see... Next is my annual Breast Cancer Awareness piece. It is also a free chart that I found in my wanderings... but cannot find the link now. I will make this into a door hanging for my office at work, since I am the token survivor. Don't forget to enter my Giveaway--it ends Tuesday! Did you see that I have been a winner lately? I am one of the winners for Edgar's PIF (Pay it Forward), so I must PIF in return! I will announce about that after the giveaway... I look forward to receiving something stitchy from Edgar in the next year! I am almost at 100 FOLLOWERS! That just amazes me! So, I will have to do something special when I reach that magical number... hmmmm.... Well, got to get laundry out of the dryer and then I may get to stitch finally! Hugs.

9 comments:

Vonna said...

Lovely finishes :)
It is good to be a winner in all things!

Blu said...

Lovely finishes!

Catherine said...

Great finishes!

Vinniey said...

Love your Autumn finished. It's cute! Another 6 readers and you're hitting the 100 followers milestone. Congrats! Your blog is beautiful.

Nancy said...

I love all of your finishes! They are very pretty - all of them!

Siobhan said...

Loveliy finishes! Great job.

Mary said...

Love your finishes! The fabric on the pillow is beautiful...so unique! Some of the "freebies" are the best, aren't they?
God Bless You...GO PINK!!

Elaine said...

Beautiful finishes! Love the fabric on your pillow.

Sherry :o) said...

Congrats on your winning, Maggee - nice to be in the luck periodically. I love your "Autumn" finish and the backing is just perfect!