Sunday, September 12, 2010

Christmas SAL finished, and others...

I finished my Christmas SAL piece, Blessings be Thine by Blackbird Designs. It is out of print now, so I am very glad that I bought it a couple of years ago! It is for MY house! And I don't think I posted the final picture of the unframed California Wine Sampler that is a gift for someone at my work... I changed the wording after all. Picking a frame this week... Look at this cute Freebie, Autumn, from The Stitcherhood. Used a little scrap of leftover fabby... picked a few DMC, and voila! Done! Going to make it into a little pillow/pincushion today, I hope. And for the last showing, I stitched a piece from Renato Parolin, for a different friend I work with, and here it is framed: NOW I am starting on ornaments! Yesterday I managed to get in a shopping trip to Hancock's Fabrics. They were having a Customer Appreciation sale.Chrismas and Autumn fabby's were on terrific sale! I got about 15-20 for backings and other surprises. So now I am IN THE MOOD! That's all for now. Am going to go upstairs and start stitching! Yay! Hugs.

13 comments:

Denise said...

Wow - awesome finishes! Can't wait to see the orneys and fabric you got.
Smiles - Denise

Jules said...

Great finishes! Congrats on finishing the Christmas SAL...

Deborah said...

Wonderful finishes, all of them. I've never seen the BBD piece. It's beautiful. Was it a single chart or in a booket. I hope it's not a loosefeather design.

Carol R said...

Great finishes! Especially like the Christmas SAL piece

Catherine said...

Lovely finishes and that Christmas piece is stunning!

valerie said...

Beautiful finishes! I really love the Renato Parolin and Blessings Be Thine finishes! They are stunning!

Carol said...

Your SAL piece is beautiful, Maggee--I've never seen that one before. Glad you're keeping it for yourself--it will look amazing this holiday season.

Congratulations on four beautiful finishes!

Blu said...

Lovely finishes! The Renato Parolin is just gorgeous! The recipient is very lucky!

Tammy said...

love the tree!!

Beth said...

Just found your blog and am really impressed with all of your finishes. I really loved the Renato Parolin - floss color was terrific. I am going to have to look up that chart.

Elaine said...

Beautiful finishes, just love the Renato piece.
Can't wait to see more!

Nancy said...

Everything is just beautiful! Have fun with your ornament stitching!

Billie said...

I love the Wine Sampler ;-) That should be on my wall too *LOL*