Friday, August 27, 2010

Vacation stitching pics

Not that I got a whole lot done. I never got to stitch on the 4th day, so only 3 projects to show. First is Live Simply, by Primitive Needle. I like the colors I am using. The model is a bit too pastel for my tastes... Next is Kindness Begets by Birds of a Feather. I worked on this one last night at Stitching Group, so I have 3 sides done now. I cannot wait to start filling in the middle! Last was Joy in the Journey by Diane Williams. Not too much progress, as I had to pick out one section over and over... I am doing it on 36 count, and I usually use 32, so it is a little different for my eyes. But, I am progressing. I finished another piece but it is a gift so cannot show it, JIC! And am working on another Vacation WIP, 'Bee Sampler' by Little House. No picture but about halfway done. Now I am going to start stitching for Christmas. Ornies, my BBD piece 'Blessings be Thine' which I need to finish, and whatever suits my fancy! Don't forget to enter my TWO Giveaways! Drawings are coming on the 31st! Hugs.

5 comments:

Catherine said...

All of your starts look great!! I did Simply Live as well and may do it again on smaller count fabric with different colors and leave the alphabet off at the bottom. Time will tell!

Hillery said...

Three great starts, I can't wait to see your finished Live Simply.

Nancy said...

Nice starts! Enjoy your projects and your weekend!

Carol said...

Wow--three new WIPs! You really got a lot done, Maggee! Love "Kindness Begets" so much--can't wait to see it progress :)

Blu said...

Great new starts! The colours for Live Simply are lovely.