Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New stitching finish

I finished up a quick piece last night. I wanted to include it in my 'to be finished' into pillows, ornies, etc.... pile. It is Summer Sampler by LHN. I used a scrap of 32-count Cream Brulee by R & R and the chart came with threads. I already did Autumn Sampler--I believe it was the very first medium-sized linen project that I did! Going to be pillows, to display with other small pieces each season. Nice vignettes I hope! I am getting ready to pack up my home office to move it to another room, and I came across my pile of charts for my next Giveaway that I forgot about! So, tonight I will take pictures and announce my Quaker Giveaway rules... Stay tuned! Hugs.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really like that one Maggee! Congrats on another great finish. So, how many does that make for the year?

Sharlotte said...

Great stitching Maggee!

Karen said...

Very pretty finish...can't wait to see the finishing!

Suzann said...

That's really cute. I don't recall seeing it before, but I like it a lot!

Tracey said...

ooh this is so pretty! I love the colors.

Carol said...

That is so pretty--have never seen it stitched up before...

Good luck moving your home office! Sounds like you're doing some organizing (that is what I should be doing this summer instead of sitting and stitching so much!).

Nancy said...

Your Summer Sampler is so pretty! I love the flowers in the corners.