Monday, July 5, 2010

A Finish Report

Finally took pictures of some pieces that are going to be fine-ly finished by yours-truly in the near future...
At Home with Jane Austen, by The Sampler Girl, finished last night. My 1st finish from my Vacation WIPS!



Then there's this cute little Patriotic Fireworks freebie, going to be made into a pincushion, with the backing fabric shown...

And this Sweet Bird is from The Sampler Girl also. Going to be made into a little pillow with the backing fabric underneath it.

This little Summer piece is a freebie from The Stitcherhood. Will also be made into a little pillow with the backing fabric underneath.

To be made into a pinkeep of course! Needles and Pins by Raise the Roof...

Boy, do I have a lot of finishing ahead of me!

Oops!! Forgot one VERY important piece (this weekend, for sure!)

Stars and Stripes Forever by Bent Creek. Doesn't the red and blue framing just make it pop?? Love it!

Hope you are Still enjoying the Holiday weekend! I have lots to do inside, since I hear it is going to be very HOT today!

Hugs.

11 comments:

Charlene ♥ SC said...

You've gotten lots done, and they're so pretty! Love the Stars and Stripes!!

Paula C. said...

What a lovely bunch of projects! Can you tell me where the fireworks freebie came from? I would love to stitch it. Thanks =)

Jennifer said...

Love the finishes Maggee! I can't wait to see them in person. Oh, please do tell where you found the great firework piece.

Siobhan said...

What wonderful projects, Maggee! Such pretty designs.

Carol said...

So pretty, Maggee--I really love the sayings on Sweet Bird and the Jane Austen!

Nancy M said...

All of them are very cute. Good luck with the "finishing". Make sure you post again when done!

Sheryl said...

Jane Austen looks great! You finished that up quickly!!

Vonna said...

YOWZA...you got LOTS of finishing to do ;)
I'm sure each one will be beautiful and true works of art! Congratulations!!! One is prettier than the next :)

Suzann said...

Some truly beautiful stitching here!!! Love them all.

Jo said...

Beautiful stitching x

Angela P said...

Oh my Maggee you have been busy! I'm drooling over all your finishes but I especially love the framing for the Bent Creek piece!