Friday, June 18, 2010

I have been busy...

I have another picture to show of a finish that I did, but it is for my LNS so it is not in my home... It is the letter M by M Designs. AND--I finished Bent Creek's Stars and Stripes Row, but it is already at the framers and I neglected to take a snap. Plus I am going to finish Sunflower House by Blackbird tonight. Next I will get out my Blessings Be Thine by Blackbird and work on that a little bit at a time, so it is done in plenty of time for the holidays. THEN, am going to pull out one of my vacation starts... That is just this weekend!! So much to do, so precious little time! I hope to wake up sort of early and get down to Back Bay for a hike tomorrow morning. Better get busy stitching... Hugs.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

you have been a busy girl! I have been slow as a catepillar this past week with stitching but hope to catch up.
I love this finish! It's just beauitful and intricate!

Jennifer

Nancy M said...

Very pretty M....would look great in my house since my last name starts with M :-)