Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Alla Turca Finished!!

I finished Alla Turca by Pelin Tezer this weekend!! This was one of my BAP's, and it has taken quite a while (started last April), but I did it!! Now to save up for framing!! It looks pretty darn good. Used Gloriana 'Red Clay' silk on it, no doubt on 32-count, but I have to check what fabby...
Full long shot--it will be quite a frame!
Close-up of my favorite part!
I always wanted to do a side shot!
Well, have to run to work... Have more coming later... Hugs.

7 comments:

Lee said...

It's stunning! Congratulations on a great finish!

Jennifer said...

One BAP down.....how many more to go????

Congrats on a beautiful finish. We MUST get together for some quality stitching time soon! =)

Hugs!

staci said...

Congrats on your big gorgeous finish!!!

Karen said...

Beautiful finish!

Carol said...

What a beauty, Maggee! Congratulations on a really special finish!

Milly~ said...

It turned out so nice Maggee. I finished mine last year and just love admiring it.

Nancy M said...

Congrats on a BAP finish!! It will look great framed and on the wall.