Thursday, May 6, 2010

I had a Card Reading done...

and --wow! It was amazing! I learned things about me that were never really explained in my mind, just accepted. It was recorded and sent to me in an email, so that I can listen to it again and again, to get more out of it than my initial thoughts. Quite the deal! My sister, Catherine, is The Natural Sage, so of course, I trust her and know that this is just one of her many gifts. The day I had it done, I was quite upset about something that happened days back, that I was harboring inside. You know how that is--you feel you cannot tell anyone? Toxic! But I mentioned it to Catherine, and she recommended a Reading. Perfect timing; much help in dealing. You can find out more by visiting her website. I cannot recommend it any more highly, for insight into our many faceted lives. Hugs.

1 comment:

Ma Teakettle said...

Sisters are the best! Mine is not a sage but her wisdom and listening ear have helped me through again an again...so I say she has "sage" advice.
Glad that you are feeling more at peace Maggee, and I am sending stitchy hugs.

Ma TK

Off to check out your sis's site :)